camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi,facility to debug the camel test case in eclipse with spring osgi framework
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 13:35:03 GMT
Thanks for your contribution.
I just have quick look at the spring-osgi module that you want to
contribute. It looks like you are using boot-bundle.properties to load
the bundles for Pax-Exam.

If you take a look at camel-itest-osgi module[1], you will find we are
using the features to load the bundles which are needed by test. It does
the same thing that you want to do :)

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/tests/camel-itest-osgi

--
Willem