camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: publishedEndpointUrl for cxf:cxfEndpoint
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 13:17:22 GMT
Hi Scott,

I just checked the schema of cxfEndpoint, it doesn't support the
publishedEndpointUrl.
I filled a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-3190

On 10/2/10 8:33 PM, Scott Christopher wrote:
> On 02/10/2010, at 9:05 PM, Willem Jiang wrote:

>>> My apologies, the cxfEndpoint address does allow you to set any hostname, which
updates the generated WSDL accordingly (I was confusing it with the Jetty component, which
doesn't allow you to bind to a hostname that doesn't resolve to an IP address on a local interface).
>> The publishedEndpointUrl is just used to reset the Address information
>> from the WSDL, it have nothing to do with the address that the service
>> will be bound to.
>

> This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, and as per my original question, is it possible
to use with a cxfEndpoint bean? Adding the publishedEndpointUrl attribute to the cxfEndpoint
bean results in "Attribute 'publishedEndpointUrl' is not allowed to appear in element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'."

--
Willem