camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject [Exception] Log the stack trace in Spring DSL ?
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:45:12 GMT

Hello Camel,

I'am using Camel 2.5 and have a problem to log the stack trace for handled
exception.

here is my code

<onException>
	<exception>org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException</exception>
	<handled>
		<constant>true</constant>
	</handled>
            <log loggingLevel="WARN" message="${exception}"
logName="com.bsb.docgen.DocumentGenerationNotificationRoute"/>
	<to ref="deadLetterQueue" />
</onException>

I would like, in addtition to the error message, have the full stack trace.
Is that possible ?
I could not find information about it on the website.

Thanks in advance !

Olivier