camel-users mailing list archives

From Alesque <agar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: XMPP communication not closed and new message rejected
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:03:53 GMT

I'm using the Recipient List pattern to route dynamically messages to
different XMPP accounts.

I'm experienced the same issue. I noticed XMPP connections remain open in
ejabberd.

So the first message is routed, and when others occured, I've got an
Exception because accounts are already connected with the default resource
identifier Camel.

If I set a resource identifier (UUID) randomly for each recipient that
works, but connections remain open in ejabberd.

Why XMPP connections remain open? Is this a bug? Is this the expected
behaviour?

Perhaps connections are pooled and the algorithm to get the connection
related to a specific URI endpoint is broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,
Alexandre