camel-users mailing list archives

From Viju <vvbiju2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Routes throws TimeOutException after ESB restart
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:31:38 GMT

Thanks much. I was breaking my head to identify the issue

Is there a defect that I can refer to? Wanted to know the reason why this is
happening?

Few follow on questions to do the workaround-

'You can use a fixed reply to queue to work around this issue.'- We are
using temporary queue to have the request response (InOut). If we use a
fixed queue, when there are multiple requests going through, will it not
clash? Or will it work using the correlationId?

Also where do I specify to use a fixed queue instead of temporary queue?