camel-users mailing list archives

From Schneider Christian <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Calling Soapservices using SoapDataFormat
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:18:26 GMT
So I guess it worked for jms and file because the data is serialized using java serialization.
Is that true?

Theoretically you could manually annotate the classes to be serialized with jaxb annotations.
In this case you would not need code generation. Currently the soap data format does not try
to use defaults when an annotation is missing so you have to manually make sure all necessary
annotations are present. Besides this scheme only works with one way services. That means
you will not be able to receive a response.

Best Regards

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck