camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: [Aggregator] Persistence ?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:15:32 GMT
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Olivier.Roger <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to have an Aggregator aggregationStrategy that persists
> messages. I saw that Camel 2.3 bring some new features to the Aggregator
> pattern, including persistence on File with HawtDB.
> Unfortunately, I am currently using Camel 2.2. If possible I would like not
> to upgrade for external reasons.
> I have a database at my disposal for persistence.
> Here is my question: Does a strategy persisting messages in Database exists
> ? if not, would it be difficult to create one according to you ?
> Thanks you ins advance,

There is this interface

Which you can implement yourself and have it persist the messages.
Then you can tell the aggregator to use your custom implementation.

Mind that this interface is removed in Camel 2.4 onwards, where you
can use the built-in HawtDB or implement the
org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository and persist yourself.