camel-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Jager <dashhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with protobuf example / Spring DSL to unmarshal to protobuf
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:53:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Camel 2.4 and trying to follow the examples on
http://camel.apache.org/protobuf.html.

I have a serious problem with the Spring DSL example.

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
  <route>
    <from uri="direct:start"/>
    <unmarshal>
      <protobuf
instanceClass="org.apache.camel.dataformat.protobuf.generated.AddressBookProtos$Person"
/>
    </unmarshal>
    <to uri="mock:result"/>
  </route>
</camelContext>

When running the example the programs says the XML-document is invalid
because it can't find the protobuf-element in the camel-spring.xsd.
Error message is something like "Invalid content was found starting with
element 'protobuf'.".

Looking into the camel-spring.xsd it seems to me the protobuf-element is not
included in the parent element: unmarshal.
I also tried to use the dataFormats-element but this element also doesn't
included the protobuf-element.

Is the supplied example wrong or am I losing my mind?