camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXB Unmarshalling - DataFormat error ... suggestions?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:48:28 GMT
Hello dresden!

(Sounds lucky for me, because I was born in Dresden... :o) )

Claus has explained this in his book Camel in action (
http://www.manning.com/ibsen/). I think you need a copy... :-)

The source code is available at google code and I think you should follow
the following links:
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter3/order/src/test/java/camelinaction/PurchaseOrderJaxbTest.java
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter3/order/src/test/resources/camelinaction/order-jaxb.xml
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter3/order/src/test/resources/camelinaction/jaxb.index

I think you have forgotten the jaxb.index file.
Alternative, you can use the ObjectFactory class (which is generated by the
JAXB xjc).

Hope this will help,
Christian