camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrade Camel in Fuse
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:13:08 GMT
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM,  <patrice.godard@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I hope I'm on the right mailing list.
> I'm using Fuse 4.2 and I'm interested in a feature recently implemented in Camel (dynamic
router to be able to select the next endpoint dynamically).
> I'm a bit confused by the relationship between Fuse Mediation Router & Apache Camel.
> Can I upgrade the version of Camel that Fuse is using (and how?) or do I have to wait
for a new Fuse distribution to be released?

There has not been a release of Camel which contains the dynamicRouter
implementation.
Camel 2.5 is in the talks and will be released at the end of this
month. We are awaiting Karaf 2.1 to be released beforehand.

FuseSource will also do a FUSE MR 2.5.0 release but after the Apache release.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/