camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: Camel-QuickFIX jar issues
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:40:54 GMT
That sounds very good. I will have a look at it.

When I looked at it the last time (1-1,5 years ago) it had a lot of problems
which caused me to create my own Camel integration to QuickFix/J. Do you
know if it has improved since then? I was really glad a while back when I
heard that Steve Bate (from QuickFix/J) was getting involved to provide a
solid QuickFix/J integration to Camel. But, like Vid (who created this
thread), I'm wondering what happened. Is he involved and what has been done?

/Bengt