camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Consumers on a Queue
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:37:29 GMT
Hi

When you say queues? Do you you JMS queues? And which JMS broker are you using?
And the JConsole is that stats from the broker?

And when you refresh a bundle, what do you do exactly?

And what version of the broker are you using?

And have you used other versions before where it worked? etc.

Also if you have support for the broker, then use that channel to get
help. You are after all paying for support. And you can get
professional help.