camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception details
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:09:00 GMT
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM,  <Steve.Hedges@barclayscapital.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is probably very straightforward, but I've scoured the docs and can't find an answer.
>
> Is it possible to get details of the actual exception that occurred in an error handler?
 So far, I can see how to access the message that caused an error (using the $body variable)
but not the exception itself

Yeah if you got the Camel in Action book, see section 5.4.4

And you can find also some details about it here
http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html

see section _Using a processor as failure handler_

> Thanks in advance
>

> Steven Hedges
> IT - Credit Booking Derivs
>
> 10 The South Colonnade
> Canary Wharf,
> London E14 4PU,
> United Kingdom
>
> 02031344655
> x44655

> This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC,
Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays
Group.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/