camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel castor class not found exception
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:43:15 GMT
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:39 AM, xiaotao183 <xiaotao183@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>
> I already converted the castor jars using bnd to osgi-bundle but still no
> luck.

Using bnd is just a fallback way to install a jar in osgi. It has its
drawbacks doing it that way.

If the framework is not osgi compliant then it may not work properly with osgi.
Especially when frameworks wants to load resources from the classpath,
you can be in trouble.

If the framework have a pluggable way of providing a custom resource
loader, then we can adapt to that from Camel.
So try looking into Castor documentation / javadoc how to do that.