camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - Re: [Aggregator] Howto remove from persistency - Number of numbers in MIME From exceeds maximum threshold
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:01:48 GMT

Indeed, I intended to use that header in a CBR to trigger the repository cleanup when needed.

Thanks for the fast reply

________________________________
Olivier Roger (Olivier.Roger@bsb.com<mailto:Olivier.Roger@bsb.com>)
Consultant

BSB Belgium (www.bsb.com<http://www.bsb.com>)
Avenue Ath?na,2 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T:+32 10 49 58 63 - F:+32  10 48 34 99
________________________________
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BUILDERS DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and
may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify immediately the sender, or Business Solutions
Builders (by e-mail at disclaimer@bsb.com<mailto:disclaimer@bsb.com>), and delete the
message and any attachments without printing, copying or opening it. Any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message or any attachments, by persons other than the designed
addressee(s), is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission and Internet use cannot be guaranteed
to be secure. Business Solutions Builders and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible
for any loss, delay or damage arising from their use.