camel-users mailing list archives

From <patrice.god...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: can't tranform Body to DOM
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:33:44 GMT

I'm using version 2.2.0.fuse-02-0 (Fuse 4.2)

I'm a bit concerned about String <-> DOM conversion along Camel routes.
Most of the time I need parsed XML (because I need XPath and XSLT) but this XML gets enriched
by a web service that returns XML as a plain String.
I feel I'm not controlling when and where the message Body gets converted (this is my first
project with Camel).

Currently I'm more in a feasibility/prototyping stage but I'm expecting some refactoring in
the near future, when I know how to use Camel properly ;-) to make sure performances are not
too degradated by unnecessary type conversions.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform
the sender.