camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-bean-validator and hibernate-validator for OSGi
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:08:18 GMT
Oh, you need to make sure the bean validator API can find the
implementor jars in OSGi container.
ServiceMix did some work by introducing the service locator to search
the service from META-INF/services, and you may also need to hack the
validator API by using the locator to find the service from
META-INF/services.

If you like you can take a look at the code here[1]

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/locator

Willem

On 9/16/10 2:39 PM, Bengt Rodehav wrote:
> Willem,
>
> I ended up using my own wrapped version mostly for learning reasons.
> However, I had some problems with my wrapped version. I deployed it in the
> container but in runtime I got error messages saying that no default
> provider could be found. I then noticed that I hadn't exported the
> META-INF/services "package" from the bundle. When I did that, the error
> message disappeared and the validator worked.
>
> I then tested your (ServiceMix) wrapped version of the 4.0.2 version of
> Hibernate Validator. It seems to have the same problem. Maybe someone should
> look into this?
>
> /Bengt
>
> 2010/9/13 Bengt Rodehav<bengt@rodehav.com>
>
>> Thanks, I'll have a look,
>>
>> /Bengt

>>> I just created a patch[1] for the hibernate-validator bundle, you may take
>>> a look if you want use it.
>>>
>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-592
>>>
>>> Willem

I'm