camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: GUI route builder
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:00:14 GMT
  Hi Claus,

wasn´t there a GUI for camel in the fuse portfolio since some time? I
remember to have seen such a tool that
visualized the EAI patterns or was this only experimental?

Personally I do not really miss a visual editor for routes. Rather than
that I miss a good text based editor that has all the features of the
java editor in Eclipse.
I always have the problem that I can´t remember the exact syntax of the
spring language and the expression languages of camel. An editor with
code completion and context sensitive help would
really do wonders here.

Regards

Christian

--