camel-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the SOAP DataFormat with JMS queues
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:46:59 GMT
It is only a SOAP call if a web service is listening on that queue,
correct?  And if no web service is listening there, then it's just a
simple matter of an XML message (that just happens to be a SOAP call)
being sent to the queue, correct again?  OK, I'll update the SOAP page
(or you may do so) later on today.

Thanks,
Glen