camel-users mailing list archives

From GSegel <>
Subject Re: Odd route start behavior after context is started
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:26:37 GMT

I downloaded the 2.5 Snapshot jar file and ran through a series of unit tests
it was previously everything seems to be working as expected.
I can add/remove routes from the CamelContext during runtime which I
couldn't do with 2.4.  Thanks for the fix!  We will be using this snapshot
jar until the official 2.5 release, which hopefully will be in November.

In the unit test, I incrementally add routes and in between adding, I send
10 or more messages to make sure each route gets the messages.  Then I stop
a route, send data, and then re-add the route and send more data.