camel-users mailing list archives

From "shaun.barker@rulefinancial.com" <shaun.bar...@rulefinancial.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Pls help: ETL Example Modification Doesn't work
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:42:26 GMT

You are a star! Thanks ever so much - I should be able to continue now. I
realise (now thanks to you) I was missing a step. I was trying to make the
target transfomation object the 'controller' object as such and so expecting
the TryIt object to also be the recipient of the doSomething method. Now
your example illustrates this perfectly. Sorry for being a numbskull - ahh a
refrshing solution at the beginning of the week - nice!