camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject Re: [Converter] Generics ?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:47:38 GMT

Claus, FallbackConverter seems to be something that could work indeed.

However, when I implement the my converter that way I get this error
message:

com.bsb.docgen.xml.notification.impl.NotificationTypeImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.camel.StreamCache

Accorindg to the online documentation
(http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html) the stream-caching feature is
disabled by default in Camel 2.0+

When I try to force disabling the feature by setting <route
streamCaching="false">, It appears to have been removed completely from the
XML Schema:

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute
'streamCaching' is not allowed to appear in element 'route'.

Any idea on how to solve this ?