camel-users mailing list archives

From vcheruvu <>
Subject Camel-QuickFIX - JMX console to invoke quickfix server operations
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:35:59 GMT

I have started Camel-QuickFix component as an acceptor. I have managed to
send mock fix messages to the my Camel-Quickfix from FIX Simulator. Now I am
trying to turn on JMX support for Camel-QuickFIX component. I went through
the QuickFixAcceptor code and have not seen any code that  enable JMX
support for QuickFix. How can I enable JMX support for Quickfix in Camel so
that i could invoke reset, logon, logout and disconnect operations?

Kind regards,