camel-users mailing list archives

From Roland Villemoes>
Subject Multiple Consumers on a Queue
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:21:42 GMT

Hi there,

We have a FUSE running, and uses a lot of Camel to work on queues etc.
Everything works fine, but we have one thing that is quite anoying.

Sometimes when we refresh a bundle we suddenly get one more consumer. We can
see this with JConsole on the specific Queue. We can do this multiple times
a thereby gets a lot of consumers and we can't get rid of them before we
shot down the server.

I do not know if this is a FUSE og Camel related question - but anyway -
hope you can help us out here.
Is if possible to "kill" all consumers on a specific queue?

Thanks a lot