camel-users mailing list archives

From GSegel <gsegel...@itsfac.com>
Subject Re: Odd route start behavior after context is started
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 01:28:34 GMT

If I replace the multiple-consumer SEDA Queue with a JMS Topic, everything
works fine...ie: All three routes get the data.

Is there a known problem with dynamically adding consumers to a
multiple-consumer SEDA Queue?

I need to do some more digging, but I turned on the Camel debug logging and
saw some odd behavior with the size of the thread pool.  After adding the
3rd route, it kept switching from a thread pool of size 1 to size 3.  I
don't know if that had anything to do with the issue I was seeing but it
definitely stood out.

I'll keep looking into it but if anyone has any insight I would be grateful!