camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject [Aggregator] wait indefinitely ?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:41:13 GMT

Hello Camel!

I am using Camel 2.4 with its new Aggregator component.

I wanted to have a confirmation on some change in the component behavior.

In Camel 2.2 there was default values for batchTimeout (1000) and batchSize
(100).
According to the documentation, the new aggregator does not have default
values for those options (renamed to completionTimeout and completionSize).

Does it means that the new aggregator will wait forever by default (if not
completionSize, CompletionTimeout and completionPredicate is set of course).

Thanks in advance.

Olivier