camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: CXFRS consumers - is there a better way?
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:31:05 GMT

OK, previously I specified a provider in the providers element of a
cxf:rsServer element. How do I now specify a provider when using cxfbean?

This is what I had when using cxfrs:

  &lt;cxf:rsServer id="rsServer"

address="http://localhost:${com.classactionpl.gpstrackerservices.httpPort}"

serviceClass="com.classactionpl.gpsTrackerReference.GPSTrackerCollectionService"
    staticSubresourceResolution="true"&gt;
    &lt;cxf:providers&gt;
      &lt;bean

class="com.classactionpl.gpsTrackerReference.GPSTrackerCollectionProvider"&gt;
        &lt;property name="gpsTrackerCollectionTransformer"
ref="gpsTrackerCollectionTransformer" /&gt;
      &lt;/bean&gt;
    &lt;/cxf:providers&gt;
  &lt;/cxf:rsServer&gt;

...so now that I have the following route declaration, how do I specify the
provider?

  from("jetty:http://localhost:" + httpPort + "?matchOnUriPrefix=true")
        .to("seda:gpsTrackerCollectionWebService");

  from("seda:gpsTrackerCollectionWebService?concurrentConsumers=2").to(
        "cxfbean:gpsTrackerCollectionWebService");

Thanks for your help. I shall update the wiki with the solution you provide.

Kind regards,
Christopher