camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject CXFRS and concurrency
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:49:16 GMT

Hi there,

I'm interested in the throughput characteristics of a CXFRS consumer
endpoint. What I'd like to understand specifically is how many threads are
configured for the endpoint and whether the async API is being utilised in
dispatching the requests as they come in.

I couldn't find any mention of this in the doco. Intuitively I'd guess that
there's just one thread assigned to the endpoint and that the continuations
API is at play somewhere (perhaps in Jetty?).

It'd be great to have these throughput characteristics confirmed.

Kind regards,
Christopher