camel-users mailing list archives

From dresden <isaacv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solution?? JAXB Unmarshalling - DataFormat error ... suggestions?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 21:09:51 GMT

Thanks for the response.

I am hoping to get this to work from Spring config xml. So my JAXB Context
is configured like this:

<dataFormats>
    <jaxb id="myJaxb" prettyPrint="true"
contextPath="com.mycompany.connector.jms"/>
  </dataFormats>

I tried specifying both the package and the package and class name. Both get
the error.

I found a different way to achieve unmarshalling, which I am going to post
next, but this is concerning as I should be able to get JAXB to work.