camel-users mailing list archives

From Hossein <mamerka...@csc.com>
Subject Camel route and transaction
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:01:39 GMT

Hello, I have a camel route client that is defined as follows

        <route>
            <from uri="file:/path/to/request/folder?delete=true" />
            <to uri="bean:requestHandler"/>
            <to uri="cxf:bean:myService"/>
            <to uri="bean:responseHandler"/>
            <to uri="file:/path/to/response/folder" />
        </route>

Does the above route be enforces a transaction on the entire route? If I
place a request message in the request/folder and for some reason,
myService, does not return a response to the above client, camel places a
lock over the file and keeps sending resending the message over and over
again, even though I have specified that file has to deleted.