camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject [Aggregator] oldExchange always null ?
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:47:14 GMT

Hello Camel,

I have a strange behavior with the aggregator component. After a few hours I
still cannot explains what happens.

I have an aggregator define as

                    <aggregate strategyRef="crgAggregatorStrategy"
batchSize="3">
                        <correlationExpression>
                            <xpath>/ns:message/ns:correlation</xpath>
<!--                            <method bean="crgAggregatorStrategy"
method="correlationId" />-->
                        </correlationExpression>
                        <to ref="cbr"/>
                    </aggregate>

The xpath expression is the correct xpath expression and message have
content.
I also tried to set a constant or to use a bean returning a fix value but in
all cases the oldExchanged variable is null.

It would be great if someone could indicates where I made a mistake,

Thanks in advance,

Olivier