camel-users mailing list archives

From kumaap <>
Subject Re: Setting JMS ReplyTo
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:14:36 GMT

I have run the test with Active MQ and it doesn't work .

It doesnt matter about which JMS provider your using here. But im using
Websphere MQ.

JMSReplyTo is not a JMS header property as such its is set explicitly with a
javax.jms.Destination object not a string. I don't know how you got your
unittest to work as the code in
org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsBinding.appendJmsProperty would reject the

The javax.jms.Message interface
  void setJMSReplyTo(javax.jms.Destination destination) throws

I can create a processor to do this , but its sounds like a simpler to
change the JmsProducer, this does look a like a feature others would use.