camel-users mailing list archives

From Schneider Christian <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject AW: Sending POJOs on Message Queues?
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:37:30 GMT
Hi Glen,

if you use jaxb then your classes do not have to implement Serializable. Instead they of course
need to be serializeable by jaxb.

Btw. if you want to call a webservice with the jaxb object (Seems so as you add the soap by
using xslt) then you should take a look at the camel soap dataformat. http://camel.apache.org/soap.html

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck