camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <>
Subject content based routing based on header value
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:42:56 GMT
I am setting up a route in XML and want to send messages to a
destination based on a field in the header.  I have the following:

<log message="Analyzed [${body}] with destination --> ${header.dest}"/>
				<header>'${header.dest}' = 'stuff'</header>
				<to uri="jms:somewhere" />

As I test this the log gives me the correct information for
${header.dest} and that being "stuff", but I do not know how to test
the value in order to send the message to the proper location.  What
is the proper syntax here?  I looked through the Camel in Action book
and the camel website and cannot find anything.

View raw message