camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel 2.5 recipientList aggregationStrategy timeout
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 07:37:15 GMT
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Marco Crivellaro
<marco.crivellaro@optasports.com> wrote:

> I've tried current snapshot; the timeout is working as expected, although the
> task doesn't get cancelled.
> I receive messages from running thread (connection timeout to an FTP) after
> the timeout is raised (many seconds afterwards).

What do you mean precisely by receiving message? Could you detail
exactly what you see?

It's the responsibility of the JDK to cancel the task which it tries
doing by interrupting it. But I speculate many 3rd party libraries
just ignore the interrupt exception.