camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to synchronize route startup
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:28:25 GMT
Hi,d

We have created a list of routes dynamically (where the from is different
based on topic name) using routeBuilder and next we add them to the
CamelContext using CamelContext.addRoutes(routeBuilder). As we have to
iterate through the list of routeBuilder to add them to the camelContext,
they are started sequentially.

Is there a way to add all the routes to the CamelContext in one step and
that Camel starts them in parallel ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel - Karaf - ServiceMix Committer
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com |  Twitter :
http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard | Skype: cmoulliard