camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: location of camel-context.xml file
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:28:45 GMT
Hi Glen,

Spring will load the application context from the folder
"resources/META-INF/spring" by default, so Camel just follow this rule :).

camel:run maven plugin supports to load the camel context from other
place by using the option "camel.fileApplicationContextUri" or
"camel.applicationContextUri", but if you deploy the camel context into
OSGi, the Spring DM still try to load it from "META-INF/spring".

Willem