camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV Reporting with Java and XML
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:54:11 GMT
somemightsay wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> The thing is, I do want to use org.apache.camel.spring.Main to start the
> route, but how do you allow this class to be the run configuration when
> running from a JAR?

You can extends the Main class or just use it in your Main class to
start the camel context.

If you want to start a JVM from JAR, you just need to specify the Main
class name in the Manifest file of the JAR.

like this
Main-Class                              YourMainClass

> I'm not understanding how I can run it perfectly well in eclipse, yet I
> cannot choose to use that as the run configuration when creating a Jar.
Please make sure the configuration file can be find in the classpath.

Willem