camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:52:14 GMT
  Hmm,

from what I understand you initialize the service proxy by instatiating
the service client class. While this may work I would rather configure
the service proxy in spring and inject the proxy into your bean.
In any case I think the problem is that cxf is not initialized
correctly. So at least you will have to do some imports. You could try a
config similar to the wsdl first example from the cxf distribution.
Take a look at the client-applicationContext.xml. I have attached the
config below.

The sample is not designed for osgi though so I am not sure if
classloading problems could cause more troubles. Btw. Is there a reason
you use servicemix for this case? I normally do such implementations as
wars in a plain tomcat. This environment is much easier to understand.

Greetings

Christian

Am 20.08.2010 00:08, schrieb Roland Villemoes:
> Hi,
>
> Sounds so nice that this should be easy to fix. I really hope that's true.
>
> I have attached the source part of the bundle (/src) that contains the
> spring part as well as the webservice proxy etc.
>
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n2641609/src2.zip src2.zip
>
> Thanks a lot.
------------------

     xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
     xmlns:customer="http://customerservice.example.com/"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
         http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
         http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
">

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

<!--
         Define a cxf endpoint based on client stub generated from a
wsdl. It
         is important to provide serviceName and endpointName so the wsdl is
         not needed at runtime. As far as I know the serviceName and
         endpointName do not have to have a special convention but it is
good
         practice to use the service namespace and Service Interface name in
         the names
     -->
<jaxws:client id="customerService"
         serviceName="customer:CustomerServiceService"
         endpointName="customer:CustomerServiceEndpoint"
         address="http://localhost:9090/CustomerServicePort"
         serviceClass="com.example.customerservice.CustomerService">
</jaxws:client>

<bean id="tester"
class="com.example.customerservice.client.CustomerServiceTester">
<property name="customerService" ref="customerService"></property>
</bean>
</beans>

--
----