camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with cron expression configuration in camel-context with spring
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:50:44 GMT
Hi,

Try this:
uri="quartz://sample/trigger1?job.name=sampleJob&amp;cron=0+0/5+*+?+*+1-7"
or even:
uri="quartz://sample/trigger1?cron=0+0/5+*+?+*+1-7"
Note the double slashes after "quartz:" and the spaces replaced with '+'.

it seems to me that the job name is not set properly anyway, and I am looking into it now.

Cheers,
Hadrian