camel-users mailing list archives

From "senthil.arumugam" <senthilkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with cron expression configuration in camel-context with spring
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:39:32 GMT

Hi,

I am facing some issues with configuring quartz endpoint with cron
expression.

My endpoint config goes like,

<endpoint id="quartzTimer"
uri="quartz:sample/trigger1?job.name=sampleJob&amp;cron=0 0/5 * ? * 1-7" />

When I give like this, I am getting an exception with message one or more
parameters is not specified or something like. The problem is with the '?'
which specified the Day. In cron we have no option to specify both Day of
week and Day of month.

If I change, '?' into '$' I am getting an exception with message unexpected
character '$'. I would like to get some direction, to configure my job which
executes every 5 mins round o clock.

Thank you,
SK