camel-users mailing list archives

From "M.Ismail" <mohammed.h...@gmail.com>
Subject writing a choice() predicate
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:37:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Camel 2.3 using java DSL to with a route like that:

from("direct:EmRequests")
    	.log("request's Body is ${in.body}")

    	.choice()
    	.when(bean("EmLoginBean","isLoggedIn").isNotEqualTo(constant(true)))

    		.doTry()
    			.process(new EmLoginProcessor())
    			.to(cxfSessionFactory)
    			.process(new EmProcessor())
    			.log("Response back to the caller ${body}")

.choice().when(property("MarshalAndUnmarshal").isEqualTo(constant(true))) //
gives me a compilation error
    			.convertBodyTo(String.class)
    			.end()
    		.doCatch(ECIEPermissionDenied.class,ECIESystemDown.class)
    		.process(new ExceptionProcessorHandler())
    		.end()

    	.end();

I get the following compilation error if I put a choice() inside the doTry.
Here it is "The method doCatch(Class<ECIEPermissionDenied>,
Class<ECIESystemDown>) is undefined for the type ProcessorDefinition"

So I tried to put it as a separate Predicate like that:

Predicate pred =
choice().when(property("MarshalAndUnmarshal").isEqualTo(constant(true)))
		.convertBodyTo(String.class)
		.end();

However, I get this compilation error : "The method choice() is undefined
for the type MyRouteBuilder"

Is there a way to successfully write this Predicate?

thanks,