camel-users mailing list archives

From Mond Raymond <mondraym...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-xstream ... package aliasing possible?
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:10:48 GMT

I see the source and the JIRA reflecting the fact that the code should
support more Xstream converters / aliases.  All good.

One small thing... I would just like to tweak the output to tweak the
package name.

In Xstream I can do the following:

        XStream xstream = new XStream();
        xstream.aliasPackage("com", "com.blah.blah");

Although I cannot find a direct way to do this in the API, is there a
possibility with a bit of hacking to achieve this result?  Essentially I
would like to provide my own xstream instance...

Thanks in advance

Ray