camel-users mailing list archives

From ariekenb <aaron.riekenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem creating seda endpoint with queue size
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:46:09 GMT

Willem -

I think I have found the source of my problem and a better fix.

I am creating the camel context in a spring XML file.  I had FUSE ESB in a
state where both camel-spring and camel-spring-osgi bundles were loaded in
the container.

When both camel-spring and camel-spring-osgi bundles are loaded, sometimes
when I load my bundle my camel context is created with
OSGiPackageScanClassResolver and things work correctly.  Other times my
camel context is created with DefaultPackageScanClassResolver and I get the
exceptions below, and the NPE from SedaComponent.createQueue.

If I do not load camel-spring and only load camel-spring-osgi, things seem
to always work.  My camel context is always created with
OSGiPackageScanClassResolver and I do not get any exceptions.

So loading both camel-spring and camel-spring-osgi seems to confuse things
and cause unpredictable behavior.  Is this expected?  Is the correct
solution to never use camel-spring in an OSGi container?

Thanks,
Aaron