camel-users mailing list archives

From "senthil.arumugam" <senthilkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with consuming different types of message from same endpoint
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:57:08 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to consume message from an endpoint defined in my route. The
queue to which the consumer is listening, has two different nature of
messages.

For eg,

I have a queue, say "queue:one" which has messages of type Foo and Bar. When
the consumer starts listening and on message, I am getting an exception with
message like "Unable to convert body from Foo to Bar"

I am using camel-spring for all my configuration. My routing in context file
is,

<camel:route>
  <camel:from uri="queue:one" />
  <camel:transacted ref="required" />
  <camel:bean ref="foo" method="saveOne" />
  <camel:bean ref="bar" method="saveOne" />
</camel:route>

Thanks in advance.

- SK