camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammed Yousuff <>
Subject Request –Reply using JMS
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:01:12 GMT

I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response back
using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which does
the same….

I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not
able to understand what it really happening.

Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .

1.	A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS queue
and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS
2.	Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to the
3.	Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
4.	The client should check the response asynchronous.

I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know.
Thank you