camel-users mailing list archives

From somemightsay <>
Subject Re: CSV Reporting with Java and XML
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:29:45 GMT

How then do you define the database information in the Java class?

The examples only show how to do it in the XML camel context.

I would however still much prefer to have the program how it is but find a
way for the Main.class to be used in the JAR. It seems that it would be a
very simple solution, considering it runs fine within the IDE.

Could you give an example of what the manifest should refer to as I have
tried without success.