camel-users mailing list archives

From perch24 <chris.nel...@hrblock.com>
Subject HTTP Proxy Mulitpart Requests
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 05:28:12 GMT

I am trying to create an HTTP proxy that will support mulitpart requests. I
was hoping I could do something like below, but the attachments do not get
sent out. The attachments are parsed by the Jetty MultiPart filter and put
into the in message, but they do not get sent out by the HTTP client.

from("jetty:http://xxx?bridgeEndpoint=true").to("http://xxx?bridgeEndpoint=true");

I was able to workaround this by modifying the JettyHttpComponent and
JettyHttyEndpoing. Basically, I added a configuration to the HttpEndpoint to
enable/disable the Jetty multipart filter. When I disable the multipart
filter the HTTP client receives the full input stream request entity. I also
had to create a new filter strategy for the out endpoint so that it passes
on the original headers (i.e. content type).

Is there a better way to do this? If not, is this something that should be
changed for a bridged endpoint?

Thanks,
Chris