camel-users mailing list archives

From Eric Haszlakiewicz <>
Subject camel 1.6.2 and jaxb-impl 2.1.12 and errorHandlerRef
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:43:08 GMT

I'm having some problems with using a default errorHandlerRef on a
camelContext element in my spring config.  I am using camel 1.6.2.
Everything works fine when I use a version of jaxb-impl that is prior to
2.1.12, but if I use 2.1.12 or newer the errorHandlerRef doesn't seem to
take effect.

Specifying an errorHandlerRef on individual routes works find regardless of
the version of jaxb-impl.

I took a brief look at the changes listed in the jaxb changelog
(, but I'm not
familiar enough with either camel or jaxb for those to really mean much to

I haven't had the time to trim this down to a simple test case yet, but
before I spend the time doing so: does this problem ring a bell with anyone?