camel-users mailing list archives

From slew <sle...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying to the same camel context
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:59:54 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the fast response.

I'm using smx 3.3.2 and camel 2.3.

I think I understand, just in case I'll repeat what I think you are
advising. Currently my components are chained using vm, but if I change to
using jbi for chaining, because there is already a thread pool in smx, the
problem goes away.

Obvious now you tell me!  I'll give it a try.

Thanks again,
Steve.